Thanks for helping us save energy in Michigan!
Thanks for being a part of the Energy Optimization program team. We value your partnership, and are dedicated to making your experience with our programs positive, productive and valuable. Below, you’ll find links to our member utilities pages where you can locate all of the current applications and forms you will need to complete a project.
Contractors may be eligible to receive one $100 reward for each new mini/multi-split ductless air-source heat pump, central air-source heat pump, ground-source heat pump, or heat pump water heater installed, for which an Energy Optimization Residential HVAC Incentive Application has been submitted and approved. The contractor must be currently enrolled as a Trade Ally with the MECA Energy Optimization program to be eligible for the Contractor Reward.
A complete list of financial incentives available to make energy-saving improvements more affordable for residents.
Midstream Instant Savings Program
- How does a midstream program work?
- The equipment incentive is provided as an instant discount when a contractor purchases eligible equipment from a participating distributor.
- This eliminates the need for completing and submitting an incentive application.
- Reduces the upfront costs for you and your residential customers to purchase high-efficiency equipment.
- The full incentive amount must be passed along to the homeowner.
- A line item must be included on the invoice to the customer indicating the instant incentive amount.
- For complete Midstream Residential HVAC program details:
A complete rebate application should include an attached invoice detailing the costs of the project. Here is an example of an itemized invoice that includes the required information.
Trade Allies Overview
We help connect electric utility members and customers with local professionals who can help them select the best energy efficient products and equipment.
Find a Trade Ally
Search for a list of participating trade allies in your area.