Michigan SavesSM offers businesses throughout the state affordable financing in amounts ranging from $2,000 to $150,000 for energy efficiency improvements, including refrigeration, lighting, HVAC equipment and more. Combine Energy Optimization cash incentives with Michigan Saves to save even more. Here is what the Michigan Saves program offers:
- Financing from $2,000 to $150,000 with rates from 5.9% and terms from 2–5 years
- Available for energy efficient lighting, refrigeration, heating and cooling, industrial equipment, and more
- Hassle-free credit approval (1–2 business days) through an experienced Michigan lender
- Special incentives for food retailers and wholesalers:*
- Low 3.99% fixed rate AND
- If you cut energy use by 20%, get $2,000 cash back from Michigan Saves (energy audit required for cash incentives)
* Subject to funding. Must use financing to qualify.